Thursday, November 11, 2010

BIRDHOUSE IN PROGRESS (pt 1)

The past couple months, I've undertaken a lot of new projects. Single images, some long-term stuff, plus those ideas that I've always got on the back burner. There's also work to be done over at BIRDBRAIN! I've hit a satisfying, if somewhat meandering pace, and there's a lot of plates in the air.

Over the next few days, I'll be putting up a bunch of new images and works in progress.

Let's start out with a last word on the SLCPL Alt Press Fest 2010! Along with a group of five other participating artists, I contributed a design to the APF's fleet of posters. Printed by BIG FUN founder Ryan Perkins, the posters were all over Salt Lake City, and I think they came out really well.


My design for the APF 2010 poster.

See them all on the Alt Press Fest blog.

The 2nd Annual Craft Lake City has also come and gone, and BIRDBRAIN was there to peddle our wares. The BIRDBRAIN BLOG will be putting up related photos soon. I'd just like to thank everyone that put together Craft Lake City for making it such an excellent venue!

I was also on hand to help the Book Arts Program at the 13th Annual Utah Humanities Book Festival. I did paper marbling stations with my BIRDBRAIN press partner Laura Decker, and I think everyone had a great time.

More updates and works in progress soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment